Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 530CK Problem?

Burns-Tractor ยท 2011-11-19 18:46

I bought this tractor running but not moving, i tor into the torque converter pump, i found a sheered off key holding on one of the gears, i replaced the key, checked the screen (wasn't plugged), replaced all fluid and cleaned everything out of the torque tube. I then got everything resembled, the tractor would pull itself but if i set the bucket on the ground or if i went up a incline, the tractor would stop I then tor back into the toque tube, i looked at the pump again, and noticed that the gears where a little loose in the pump, i then replaced the bushings, then took off every little thing on the top torque tube plate, i cleaned every little cavity, there was quite a bit of built up grease and gunk. I got every thing cleaned and then resembled, i just got it all done today, i took it out and it's a lot better, the tractor can now pull itself when the bucked is on the ground, i can also drive over a big pile of dirt, but if i get up against to much it still slips and doesn't move ointhead . also when i put the tractor in high gear it can't pull itself. I'm starting to run out of ideas?:Banghead I was also wondering what the lever is on the right of the steering wheel? it controls the second valve on the "clutch valve"? before i got the tractor, someone cut it off:beatsme they also cut the linkages going to the valve? could this be part of my problem? is something not engaging like it should? If i cant get it fixed, I'm thinking about selling it AS-IS because someone has for sale a real nice (gas) Case 530 Industrial with loader, the buckets in a lot better shape and the rear tires are really nice. Thanks for any info

Replies0

No replies yet.