does anyone have advice on this problem i am getting fuel at the bleed screw but not at the injector lines
What machine, model, and engine?
Does it have a solenoid back behind the unit? Mine has a solenoid and when the key is turned on you should have 12VDC on the solenoid. If not you have an electrical problem.
mine is manual
455 ford 70s model with 3 cyl perkins
If it's cranking well, & the injector lines are open, fuel getting to pump & it is not delivering. The pump either is not turning with engine or it needs overhauling.
Are you sure that's not a 3 cyl Ford engine? I've never seen a Ford loader/hoe of that vintage with a Perkins engine. If it is a Ford engine with CAV pump, the ones I recall used a gravity feed fuel system, no lift pump. I agree with alrman, if fuel is getting there, you have verified the manual fuel shutoff is in run position, likely a problem with the injection pump.
sounds like a seized fuel rack or broken linkage inside the pump