My father has owned a 530ck for over 35 yrs. I would really like to find as many specs on the TLB as I can. We will soon be in the market for a newer backhoe and I would just like to have specs to compare it to. I think I read some were gas, but his is diesel. Don't be misled, we are not going to purchase a TLB based on specs., it's just for my curious mind. We are leaning toward a JD 310. Thanks for any and all info. :usa
The 530Ck is listed as similar to the 530: http://www.tractordata.com/td/td479.html
Thanks. Any idea how much more the loader/backhoe would make it weigh? What I would really like to find are the specs on the backhoe and loader-capacities, force, etc.
Does anybody know what the approximate weight of the 530 TLB is? I even emailed Cae, but they did not respond. For anybody that's operated the 530ck, have you operated any other backhoe you could compare it to, either better or worse. How would it compare to the Kubota L48, JD 110, or 310? THANKS
On another forum, someone said the weight was about 9000 lbs. for the 530 ck. Does this sound right?