I have a case 530CK that will not move, I started to take off the plate on top of the clutch housing when I found this (look at pictures) it looks like there should be a second lever on the right side of the steering wheel but it was cut off before I got the tractor. Does any one know what this lever would be? there is also a linkage missing on the lower end of it. would this cause it not wanting to move? when I push the clutch pedal it feels like there is no fluid, I was getting ready to check the intake filter on the hydraulic pump when I found this.:beatsme If any one could tell me what this missing lever does it would help a ton, Thanks, Coyote
Looks like the hand throttle. Did you get a working shuttle pressure gauge on the dash? The clutch pedal moves a dump valve and there should be no fluid feeling. A weak 'clutch' pedal return spring on a 580CK or B, will cause the 'dump' valve to fail to return to the 'engaged' position. I'm not familiar with the 430 but I see many of the components are similar to the 580CK. Phil
Your missing parts of the direct drive lever and linkage, the hand throttle is on the left. Yes, it could be the reason why the tractor will not move. All tractor starts are supposed to be in torque converter drive then you manually move the (missing) lever for direct drive when you are rolling (option). Supposed to automatically kick back to torque converter when you push the clutch pedal.
Thanks for the info