the rear mounted gannon woods drag blade will not raise up and the heater stopped working at same time What is wrong -
Do you have pilot controls for your blade functions?
I figured the problem on my Case 570mxt (year 2008 less then 2000 hours) why the Gannon blade on the rear would not raise and cab heater stopped working at the same time. The blade control level connects into a valve body - It turned out to be electrical - found the ( relay for the blade & the heater same one ) had actually vibrated out of its place holder. Once I pushed it back in, everything worked fine again. I had taken it to the local dealer several times - and they couldn't figure it out. I found the the loose relay myself - Went back to the dealer once again trying to buy the (part the relay gets pushed into) - found out - Case no longer can get the part - currently working on a alternate - the nice part is - now I know - what I need to do to make the rear blade and heater work. This last winter it snowed at the least 4 days a week thru out the winter. Each time dumping at least a min of 6+ inches Even with a full enclose cab - it sure is tough to stay warm and keep windows defrosted when the heater wasn't working. Before we figured the problem we just used the bucket on the front.
You should be able to replace the OEM relay with a generic one. Can you post a couple of photos of it ? The manufacturer of them usually has some numbers and letters on the for reference usage.