Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580 rear wheel specs/ tire chain dilemma

raven1989 ยท 2014-12-05 09:53

Hello.. Just came on board today out of desperation. I have a case 580c that cannot get out of its own way on the flat in an inch of snow. New tires on rear too! I have tire chains and as people have mentioned, no room to mount them. Some have mentioned getting spacers (with mixed reviews) but I cannot find anyone who even sells them. Does anyone know who does.. Or...the wheel specs for hub size and wheel lugs so I can ask a machine shop to mill some up. I have had this machine 8 years and it sits all winter where I park it since I cannot move it at all once snow comes.. Painful to look at it sitting there. A lot of good machine going to waste. Thanks for any help...

Replies3
  1. #1waterman282014-12-05 17:22

    I bought these for my 580c http://spokane.craigslist.org/grd/4759997724.html

  2. #2Tinkerer2014-12-05 18:02

    Here is where i purchased mine. They were a perfect fit. I had to but studs from a trailer supply company. http://www.motorsport-tech.com/tractor.html

  3. #3raven19892014-12-07 10:24

    You guys are great. After hours of calling and emailing in less than 10 minutes I found what I was looking at. Thanks for taking the time to respond.