Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

In need of real tires for a Case 580C

fishfighter ยท 2014-12-05 19:37

Anybody know were is the cheapest place to buy replacement tires? Local, they want a arm and leg. Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1monster762014-12-05 20:11

    how much do they want

  2. #2fishfighter2014-12-07 07:36

    $1600 mounted.

  3. #3utahjd12014-12-07 12:39

    I just bought 2 new ones on eBay for 1100 bucks free shipping. I'm going to mount them my self

  4. #4fordtrucknut2014-12-08 13:42

    there is a seller on ebay that sells "new" blem tires for cheap, you can get a 17.5-25 in the 250-300 range. he user name is "ronapreston" link to a tire

  5. #5fordtrucknut2014-12-08 13:44

    NOTE!!!! that tire I just listed is not a BLEM, but it is new and 300 here is his 250 dollar blem tire LINK TO BLEM

  6. #6fishfighter2014-12-09 15:26

    Those are 6 ply tires. I would be afraid I would bust that easy. Thanks, and still looking. Heck, I would take a good set of used if the price were right.