Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CASE 580 SLE loader valve problem

Yassen-TE · 2014-06-18 05:19

Hi everyone! I'm owner of CASE 580 SLE (europe version) MY 2001. It is fantastic and strong backhoe! There is 8300 working hours with no serious problem except some usual bugs on backhoe boom cylinder. But now I have a problem thath confused me. There is leakage from front valve section ,I think it's comming from boom loader section. i see the leakage between this section and section for the front bucket! When I make effort on boom,the leakage starts between these two sections! I dont know where is the problem exactly-the O-rings or in the body of the section! I am worryed because the section is so expensive. Our local CASE dealer (Titan Machinery Bulgaria) wont for the section about 2300$.. They told me,thaht the problem usually is a broken body.... If there anybody help me with advise or other,I will so thankful! Regards from Bulgaria Yassen

Replies2
  1. #1alrman2014-06-18 05:28

    I'm afraid the dealer has told you the correct information. This is a common problem - I have replaced many of them & always the loader lift section in the LCV. See this thread here for more info & pictures - HeavyEquipmentForums Sorry there is not any better news. Maybe you can order one direct from the US ?

  2. #2Yassen-TE2014-06-18 15:21

    Thanks Alrman ! Realy not good news ... But how can I order it from US directly? The price on Colleman's is almost the same... I found a lot of 580 SK's there for parts,but the sections is not the same (sections for the backhoe is the same). A friend of mine find and bought the brand new backhoe boom cylinder for his CASE 590 SLE from ebay.co.uk a month ago for only 500£ (~800$)!!! But I can't find the section.... If you have some idea for ordering from US pls give me info,it will help me a lot! Thank you again and sorry for my bad english...