Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 310SJ Engine Temp Sensor Fault

rollig ยท 2014-06-18 14:58

I have a 2007 Deere 310SJ that gave me a code ECU 110.04. It's a fault for the engine temp sensor, high or low voltage, can't remember which. I replaced the sensor and no change. Probably a broken/rubbed through wire is my guess. Is there any particular spot in the wire harness that likes to rub on these? Any place to start looking? Any help is appreciated!

Replies3
  1. #1rollig2014-06-20 11:33

    Maybe a better question is where can I find the electrical schematics for this machine? I have the service manual but it doesn't cover electrical, or at least not that I can find. If I knew which wires to check I could dig in with some confidence. I don't want to start ripping wire harnesses apart on a whim.

  2. #2Deeretracks2014-06-20 14:34

    You need the Operations and Test manual for wiring schematics. You can download it here but it's $300 http://www.johndeeretechinfo.com/

  3. #3rollig2014-06-23 11:21

    $300...ouch! I did buy the repair manual in pdf form. I figured that would at least have some basic schematics. What a joke. Anybody have this manual and want to bootleg a copy for me?