I have a 2000 case super L. The other day the blower and radio quit working. Any ideas? I have not looked at it yet, but my dad said he checked the fuse. I don't remember what kind of radio it is but it has a control up on the post with the rest of it down underneath somewhere. Any info would be appreciated. I did see a listing for a blower resistor? I remember replacing a resistor on a 92 chevy cavalier one time.
Fan fuse check first, then remove the knobs on the switch panel, remove panel and check the wires on the back of the fan switch, I have seen them heat and destroy the molded connector and the terminals on the switch. Check the radio fuse as well, sometimes I have seen radios hooked up to hot wires in the rh pillar cover so check there and I have also seen inline fuse holders in that column for aftermarket radios so check it out. Mel
Thanks Mel. That gives me a place to start. It looks like a aftermarket radio so I figured they could be on the same circuit. I will be looking at it this week. I will post what I find or don't find Rick
I got everything working yesterday. What I found was the #2 power relay above the fuses was bad. The one terminal on the relay was burnt. I looked at it and thought back and remembered we have a 92 ford van that would burn the blower relay every so often. Then I thought that looks like the relay I have in the garage for the Ford van? Sure enough same relay Same terminal that burn out on the van from the same component, blower motor?? The relay bank has 13 of those same relays so I went to NAPA and bought some extras for van and the 580. Ask for blower motor relay for a 92 Ford E350, much more available than having to make a special trip to dealer.