Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580 Super N Reset Oil Light

blackshirej ยท 2022-01-13 17:46

Hey all, new here and got a question... I've got a Case 580 SN at work and the oil change light/alarm has been bugging the **** outta me. I tried to reset it following the directions I have found: Key on (engine off) Enter key to enter menu Arrow to Reset Hold Enter key until Reset flashes Except it never flashes or does anything and the alarm displays on the next startup. I have tried tapping Enter while Reset is displayed and holding for well over one minute hoping I just wasn't holding it long enough. I even changed the oil and filter hoping it was being triggered by the oil quality and not because it's approaching 500 Hrs. Any tips or am I gonna have to live with it or pay a local dealer to come shut it off? Thanks!

Replies0

No replies yet.