HI, does anyone have a wiring diagram for the starting circuit on a Case 580 super N? It won't star and I have done everything I can do without a wiring schematic of the circuit. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Joe
What engine is in it, tier 3, tier 4, or tier4b? Is it cranking over?
it is a four cyl I'm not sure on the tier, it has a DPF, it think it's tier 3 or 4. it doesn't crank. I had someone hold the key in the start position while I jumped the solenoid on the starter and it started. no alarms or cautions on the instrument cluster once it is running, so I don't think the computer is not letting it start.
Since you have DPF, you machine is tier 4a, or tier 4b. Not sure. I picked Tier 4a. Also not sure what transmission you have. Any faults before its running? Im assuming you checked all of you fuses. There is also fuses located under the dash, in a black box, pigtailed off the harness. Check fuses F25, F27, F9, F1. Check for power at the starter solenoid signal wire., should have power when key is in crank position. (white wire, 21b3) If no power, then the check list gets long. Cranks signal power goes through multiple relays before it makes it to the starter. Check your relays K15 (neutral relay), K16 (start relay), and K17 (ecm crank relay), k9 (clutch relay). Check the above first, and reply back.