Tired of seeing nasty white oil in the hydraulic system. I need to know what the system capacity is and best way to get the most of the old oil out. Also what type of fluid does this system take, does it have to be case tractor or can i just use AW46. thanks Don
Don, the system holds 24 gallons , reservoir is 11 gallons, aw46 will work ok, there is a post on hef to help with this, it is a pain even for us with a filter buggie, someone should know where it's at.
it is a pain even for us with a filter buggie,...? Whats a filter buggie?
water in hyd. oil Hi Roadrunner, Check out this thread . It covers the subject quite well. .
link doesn't seem to work
Hey Roadrunner, What I ment was a portable oil filtration system, we use the parker hydraulic brand single length cart, you can see it at the www.grainger.com online. We use the single lenght cart p/n 4z987 listed in the hydraulics section along with water seperation filters when needed. We have some large hydraulic systems 75 gallon + so it's just a tool that works for us for large and small equipment. I call it a filter buggie (slang) do to some made on a 4 wheel cart even larger with longer hoses/ fitting kits.
Try this one. The first one just didn't copy and paste correctly.
This is the link I meant to post the first time. .