Good morning, i am searching for a case 580b service manuel and i called my local case dealer and i was given a price of $450 . does anyone know were i can pick up on for cheaper. Thank You,
Ebay has a few 580B service manuals listed
thank you
Hi WB Chances are that you will already have located a service manual for you Case 580 B, but just in case you havn`t and still require one, I have a copy of the service manual you need converted to PDF format. Let me know if you still need one. Regards Terry
Hi WB I bought a cd service manual on ebay, it will cover most everything you will need. the only problem is scrolling page through page through page lol by the time I get down towards the bottom, I am wishing I had took dramamine for the car sickness feeling. It is a good thing to have though it has helped me alot seems it costed about $20 hope this helps Mike
Service manual copy Terry , what would It take for me to get a copy of your service manual ? I sure could use one for my 580b machine, it is very old and has had numerous Rigging done to it , thanks Regards Terry[/QUOTE]
if still need a service manual for this machine I can get one to you
Terry, Do you still have a copy of the service manual for the 580B?! that would be amazing lol
FieldMechanic hasn't posted on HEF since March of 2018. If you have an eBay account go here. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=case+580b+service+manual+&_sacat=0&_sop=15
Sorry to hear that! Thanks for the link, I've tried those before on other tractors and they never have much good info, but for $5 its worth a shot! thanks again
You are welcome for the link, Troy ! Please come back and post on the quality of that .pdf manual. That info. will help others needing one.
So the cheap $5 service manual aint half bad! Now if I could figure out how to share such a big file I'd have it up here for people to grab
I would share my manuals also, but those large files need to be stored/ hosted on a file sharing site and I won't do that. I think there would be some rats that would download the files and then be selling them. IIRC I looked at putting a file on Mediafire and it had to be up for 5 years and more or less became their property.
do you have a copy of the parts catalog ... all I want is to figure out what size the bolts are that hold the brakes on the loader and the ones that hold the backhoe cradle on the frame lol
Go to this page and select which machine you have. Click on the green bar and expand the image to full screen. At the bottom of the page you have the option to view the parts as an image or list. https://partstore.casece.com/us/par...2253bcafad590&sl=EN¤cy=#epc::model_find
Appreciate that post! I’ve spent a lot of time on the CASE site, but the way they lay it out is difficult to form things ... looks like I may just need to order a paper one
You may be disappointed Troy. The Case OEM paper manual has the same layout as the on-line parts book. Did you use the thumbnail view on the on-line book ?
That is AWESOME ... I’m obviously using the site wrong, the thumbnail view is obviously way better .. Tinkerer for the win again, thank you for all your help these past few days ... I’ll be sure to pay it forward when my opportunity arrises
I could use a free downloadable copy of the 580ck series B repair shop manual.
shantax2 hasn't logged in on HEF since April.2012. I doubt he will see your post. Send me your email address in a PM (private message) and I will send you link to my Google Drive and you can then download it.
Have an OEM manual, no tractors left in my area. Would like to sell it as am retired now and no further use. Call 309-221-4224
Would it be possible for me to get the manual too please? Thanks JohnTS
The link to eBay is for a CD and none of my computers have a CD drive. Anyone know of someone selling it on a thumb drive?
My manual is in .PDF format. It downloads directly to a computer and instantly readable. I don’t use cd’s or thumb drives for them. The entire manual, or as many pages you need can be printed from a.pdf document.
Do you have the link?
You need to send me your email address in a private conversation. Then I can send you an invitation to download it from my Google Drive.
I have sent you my email.
Sent you a PM Thank you
Hey man I sent you a message. Thanks!