I can't figure out how to get the gland out of the cylinder , there is no retaining ring that I can see , the end of the gland spins with a pair of channel lock pliers but does not back out , Can anyone shed some light , thanks a bunch
Figured this thing out , got a flash light / magnifying glass and dental pick , ended up being a coil type retaining ring barely noticeable then a nylon spacer and Another coil type retaining ring behind that , after getting all the retaining rings removed , slammed the piston / rod assembly towards the opening and it popped out.
Huh, That's crazy. Wonder why all the retainers?? Dang engineers...LOL
Thanks i got thd kits for mine but havent attempted it yet. Ive redone 90 percent oc the others though. My right wheels shimmys as i drive so i need to set the toe in on it. I just bought my backhoe about 1 year ago. Im half ass restoring her. A man gotta have his toys. Mike ps feel free to talk anytime