Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580C battery box pictures

Dgreen4298 · 2020-07-18 11:38

Can Anybody send me some good pictures of the battery compartment or a case 580C? Mine is missing and I am going to just make a new one but I can’t really find any good pictures. It is a cab model.

Replies6
  1. #1nova4812020-07-18 12:36

    Here goes

  2. #2nova4812020-07-18 12:37

    4 more

  3. #3nova4812020-07-18 12:39

    Mine doesn't have a cab but, I think they're both the same. Ron

  4. #4Dgreen42982020-07-18 12:48

    Thank you very much. Makes more sense now, the battery swings out with the door so all I am missing it the door.

  5. #5nova4812020-07-18 13:08

    Yes, here are the part numbers D68445 used with one 12 volt battery D78930 used with two 6 volt batteries

  6. #6DirtyHoe2020-07-24 21:12

    I was just picking parts off a couple of 580C's at Farmland Tractor In Tangent, Oregon ( 541) 928-1646 the other day. I'm pretty sure they have at least one box or more. It might be less of a hassle to get a used one and recondition it. Steve