Can someone post a picture of where the clutch cut out switch is located on a 580C? I have a bit of a project machine, and the switch is missing and I don't see where it should mount. I see it in the electrical diagrams, but can't find a mounting bracket for it.
The pictures below should cover all of the locations. Steve
One more:
Super slow. I've been busy with work. Plus out here in Oregon we had a nasty frozen rain/ice storm that I have spent the last 3 weekends cleaning up .
Thanks for the reply, deleted my post, didn't want to screw up Mr. Fixers post, so for the out of place reply from Dirty, Stinky's fault It's a Dirty,Stinky shame
Thanks for the info. I have the manual shuttle, so the floor and dash switches are not there. Looking for the starter cut out switch. The one pic might be it, but I can't seem to find that in the parts book. I see the 2 brake switches, but not the clutch. This photo you posted looks close but can't find it in the manual.
Are you after the neutral start switch(#20) mounted in the 2-speed shuttle housing? I think the clutch cut-out switch is only in the power shuttle model, not the manual model. Steve
Yes, that is probably the one. I can stop looking under the dash now!! Thanks,
I think you might be looking for 52. The switch is in series from the starter button to the starter solenoid. Small wire on the starter. The neutral safety switch has two buttons things that clips slide onto. They pop off when the clips get old. Hope this helps