We have a couple leaks and one seems to be coming from around the output yoke but but also think that the nut may be stripped cause it just spins and don't come off when turned and I need a diagram to see if this shaft can be removed with out taking the hole shuttle out can someone help me out
No the shaft cant be removed without pulling the shuttle and tearing it apart. The output shaft/planetary is the first part to go in the housing so it is the last to come out. Remove the nut it will strip long before the shaft and try a new nut.
Thought so is there an inner seal on the shaft why does it look as if oil is coming from inside the yoke and as I said the nut just spins on the shaft and don't come off do I dare try to split it with a small chisel or do you have better way any idea will help and thanks for your time
The seal seals on the outer flange as normal. There should the a large thick washer between the nut and the yoke. I put a bead of black rtv on the washer when I install it and that seals the spline end of the shaft to the yoke. Try prying on the yoke and put a little pressure on the nut as you try to spin it off with an impact.
Here ya go fixman, for what it's worth - just so you can see what it is all about ....