i have a case 580d I put both master cylinders and slave cylinders on new bleed the brakes and now the pedals won't move. I adjusted the master cylinder rod to about 1/2" play and backed off the self adjuster. But pedals won't move unless you bleed them. Any ideal on what needs to be done?
Could be bad hoses, but that's unlikely for both sides at the same time. Sounds more MC problems with a clogged port or, no port at all. I have seen some off shore junk where the machining wasn't finish. Looking inside the MC trough the cap you should see two small holes in the bottom. One bigger than the other. They both need to be open. Also the piston parts could have been installed wrong from the Manf. Tom
is the ebrake on ?
Loosen the fittings on the new wheel cylinders and then see if the pedal moves and fluid squirts out when you push the pedal. If it does, you know there is something not letting the wheel cylinders move. If the pedal still doesn't move, then something must be clogging it like someone else said.
Found the problem thanks to all. The slave cylinder rods were about one inch shorter so they never engaged the brakes and stayed fully extended never push back that is why I had problems.