Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580D Power Shuttle Neutral Switch Problems

Lee814 ยท 2023-01-10 14:51

Since purchasing a Case 580D the power shuttle neutral switch on the floor and loader handle has not worked. I've traced all wires and ensured connections were good and tested the solenoid. All seem fine up to where the wires enter the main harness. With the machine running I've unplugged the solenoid and had someone press the floor and loader button while testing for 12v. I do not receive any readings. Is there a circuit breaker specific to the solenoid or something else I could test or check? Thanks in advance!

Replies3
  1. #1Tinkerer2023-01-10 21:26

    Welcome to HEF, Lee ! Do you have the service manual ??? A corroded harness connector is one possibility. This is a screenshot of a small portion of the wire id's. The schematic diagram is next to it in the manual.

  2. #2Lee8142023-01-10 21:48

    Thanks! This is extremely helpful as the service manual I have does not appear to have any details on the specific wire colors and purposes.

  3. #3Tinkerer2023-01-10 22:21

    If you have the correct manual, go to page # 528. If it isn't there send me your email address in a private message, and I will send you a link to my Google Drive and you can then download it.