Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580D – Unloading valve…cannot find new/replacement

bkrevel ยท 2023-08-06 14:09

Seems like I have a unique problem.Have not seen this on any blogs etc. I have searched dozens of suppliers in US and Canada, Case, etc etc; and NO ONE has what I require. I have a Case 580D 1981-RE: unloading valve (made by Cessna for Case). Part# D89394 or N6791. Apparantly this is discontinued; and Case has NOT specified a replacement. Below, Item #3 broke on my machine. (Fatigue!?) Does someone know where I can get this fitting? Or a slavaged 580D,,,I suspect I may have to buy the whole assembly. Thank you in advance bk revel Penticton BC Quote Reply Report

Replies7
  1. #1bkrevel2023-08-06 14:27

    More photos of unloading valve,,,,CANNOT FIND THIS ITEM!! Any help in locating one would be greatly appreciated.Thank you. Fitting I require....red circle.

  2. #2Welder Dave2023-08-06 19:17

    Looks like you need #9 complete in the last pic. Can't see link and #3 in your 1st post. Call Dale Wiess 765-378-5515. He is the Case backhoe (parts) specialist.

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2023-08-06 19:39

    Welcome to HEF; you can call Schaefer Enterprises @ 800-626-6046 they have a lot of salvage Case equipment maybe they have what you need.

  4. #4bkrevel2023-08-07 16:08

    Thank you,,,contacting him.

  5. #5bkrevel2023-08-07 16:09

    Thank you...contacting them.

  6. #6jumper22k2026-04-05 17:37

    I have a solution. I found a fitting that works then had to machine it with a spacer insert to accommodate the poppet. I can do the work and replace all o rings for $250. [email protected]

  7. #7Welder Dave2026-04-05 19:46

    I'd think he probably found a solution in the last 3 years.