Got a 580F year 1980. Wont move forward or backwards. The shaft between power shuttle box and the 4 speed gearbox spins. That means the problem is in the rear gearbox/transaxle..? When I rasie the wheels up in air, they spin when in gear. But not on ground. Sorry for my textlanguge.. live in Sweden =)
Ouups.. cracked cage Ok. I need a new differential "cage". Its cracked all over where ring gear is bolted Here´s a clip with gear in drive and both wheels on ground: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZV75WL95V0 Anyone know where to find this part..? I live in Sweden
Axle needs to come apart..
So is that like a David Brown rear end in that machine, I know they use a power shuttle on that F series like the US built machines in the C/D/E/ first K series. I like the pallet jack and plywood set up to remove the finals and axles.