I have a Case 580L series II Backhoe. On the the loader frame, I do not see any way to lubricate(grease) the pivot point shown in the parts manual for the bushings(Not shown in the picture) and spacer shown and numbered as 17 in this picture. Assuming the bolt is tight, the spacer will rotate in the loader frame in bushings shown in another parts breakdown. I see a bit of rusty bleeding showing up near the area. I have never figured out how to grease this pivot point. It looks to me like it will require disassembly of the linkage bars and actually removing the spacer to lubricate it and that seems odd to me. Anyone have any info on this?
Those pivots are indeed NON greasable. The original replacable bushings fitted to the loader frame where they pivot were made of a bronze material. So they got sloppy very quickly. I think if you replace them they are the hardened type - still not greasable.
Thank you.