Anybody have one they would sell, copy, pdf to me etc... I really need one and cant order it from the dealer and i have been looking for 6 months with no luck yet. Any help would be appreciated.
Why can't you order it from the dealer other than the high price? I know they are still available.
I have ordered one but the dealer has told me numerous times that case will not print certain manuals until there is enough orders for them. It frustrates the hell out of me. I just figured someone here could make me a copy or pdf the thing.
this may be off the wall for your dealer to do but ask them if you can copy there book doesn't hurt to ask or just call around to other dealers in the area or out of state some one must have one and most after a certain year are on disc so that would be even esier if you dealer has it on there then making a copie would be esier.
I think we got a trade in machine in awhile back that had a service manual. I will check tomarrow and see and if they want to part with it.
If your dealer can't help you go to http://www.casece.com They have book or CD available $570 - $490 That said my friend worked at our dealership then went on his own. Swears by ebay....tons of manuals and at half the cost or less.
Thanks that would be great!
If they don't want to part with it have it copied.
X2 on that
The cheapest service manual for Case 580L series 2 I found on this website: click here You can get it instant, full version in PDF format .. and you can print it
Hy, I did manage to find an interesting site where you can download service manuals , they are not free but for an insignificant sum can find valuable books. ... Cheers
No worries on manual I have it on pdf format and will send it to you. I am new to the forum so let me know how I go about getting it to you. I will have to compress it..... all 1500 pages. Chopper24
You can send it to me at [email protected] ? Thank you!
hevisorts, Would you be kind enough to send the compressed PDF file to me? I have been looking for this manual for a couple of weeks now. I would be forever grateful, enough to compensate you for your troubles if you wish. My email is ' [email protected] ' Thank you, Howard Dennis
Would someone please send manual to me? My email is [email protected] . Thank you
I looked at this and the picture shows it to be a operators manual not a service manual? I s the picture just wrong
The only way I know of to transfer a service manual directly from one of us to another is put it on a thumb drive or burn it to cd and then mail it or, send by UPS. Email servers will not transfer a file as large as a service manual. I have tried and tried. Unless it broken apart into several .pdf files containing the many different chapters found in a service manual.
hevisorts, have you used this site before?
Hi, I know this is a really old forum but thought I would try anyway. I am new to the Forum & need the Case 580L or Case 570LXT Series 2 Service Manual mentioned above. I am not in a position to purchase one. If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to HEF, Sylas ! I should have access to one later this week. Be sure to check this thread around the weekend.
I know this is an older post but i just got a Case 580 Super L series 2 today and would like to have a manual on hand if needed
I have parts and operator manual in PDF format. I have put them into a DropBox folder. You guys can download. I will leave them up for a week or so. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tw3gx6yvz9dz3au/AADaTmO8MS7JBP3vxvNU44OBa?dl=0
Thanks for those. Does anyone have the service manual?
Did you ever find the service manual? I need one
There is a 580SL Series 1 and a 580SL Series 2 model. Different service manual for each one. Serial number is need to distinguish which one you have.
JJG0274807
Hello, I'm looking for the service manual for series 2.
looking for the 570lxt series 2 or 580 service manuals, let me know if anyone can pass along a copy in pdf format.
Anyone still have Series 2 Manual?
I can get you a PDF
Thank you all. A friend on the forum shared it with me.
Would you be willing to upload it to google drive if I shared a link?