We have a couple of Case backhoes but this particular unit is our only one with the DEF system. Get called out to the field to transport the unit because it has lost all power. Meet one of our mechanics and see it has a visual warning that the DEF concentration is wrong and that it has now de-rated to the maximum level. Ok maybe we got a bad batch of DEF. So we drain the entire tank and refill with new DEF. Still cannot get the error to clear. I go looking for codes and of course I cant seem to find a fault list to determine what they mean. So I am hoping someone here can either tell me the codes/fix or shoot me a list so I can make a plan of attack in the morning. Thanks in advance Codes# 19140 3961 3338 3334 3179 3180
It is a 5 9 0 Super N now that I'm actually awake this morning.
Unfortunately you will have to call the dealer to come reset it from derate. Could be something small who knows. Good luck .....Jim
Yea it's been an awesome unit so far. I winched it up onto my transport trailer and took it to the dealer. Unchained it, started it up, and rolled her down the trailer. Wow look at that.... all errors gone and now it drives perfect. Drove it around the lot and it's like nothing ever happened. Oooooook. I drive it back up the trailer to take it to the yard....... now I get total DEF system failure. Whoever thought up that adding bull **** (urea) to an exhaust system should be kicked in the teeth. Thank you for the response
Please help me, im having the same issue with u, how do you settled the problem? Please help.