Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580N water separator connector lock

tool_king ยท 2016-10-29 19:52

Does any one have supplier source for this Tyco Amp connector JPT-4S connector .Looking for the wire lock .That someone lost.Connector is is used on a Case 580N backhoe .I checked with dealer but no luck.I see connector are on line.But guys always loose the wire locks . http://www.corsa-...=647&category_id=146 [corsa-technic.com] I have a sample from another backhoe if I could fine spring wire .Could make one .I might cut up a long coil spring with long straight hooks and bent one u

Replies4
  1. #1Benkel2024-06-15 06:50

    Hello, can someone tell me what the wire color sequence is for the connector on the case 580 SN fuel water separator? Mine was ripped out of the connector

  2. #2tool_king2024-06-16 21:15

    It should only be a two-wire connector. Wire position will not matter .

  3. #3Benkel2024-06-17 07:13

    Hello. Took me awhile to find the wire sequence. Yellow#1 Black #2 and orange #3 I did fixed the connector but the light in the dash still on. Can someone tell me know how I can reset it? (Water Separator light)

  4. #4Benkel2024-07-11 20:38

    See the attached pic with the connector. This is from a next backhoe.