Product Identification # N5C394039 Found the clutch relay partially burnt. The receptacle the relay pushes into had loose connections. Tightened them up. Wonder if the declutch button from the shift handle might have welded contacts or if there is a problem on the transmission shift control solenoid. With floor boards out is the de-clutch solenoid easy to find. any other opinions welcome. Simon
I am assuming you have a powershift transmission? Either way - there is no de-clutch solenoid. It all happens electrically. There is a neutral timer delay relay which is often at fault. Does the back up alarm sound when reverse is selected? Knowing what transmission you have will certainly help with a more specific diagnosis.
It has the standard transmission with the declutch on the right side gear speed selector handle. I'm going to take the decluch switch apart this morning. It is minus 30 Celcius here this morning. I will check other obvious stuff this morning as operator was not to familiar with the buttons on his own machine. Just found the operators manual and it shows a second declutch switch on the right side joy stick for neutralizing the transmission when booming up on a heavy load. I will check this morning if it is there, or is it an option only , and if he pushed and locked it in.The dash was all apart when I got there last night and turning dark. Will hopefully get it sorted out today. Thanks for the reply.
I had the de-clutch on the joy stick act up on mine and by pressing it a few times it would work again. finally I took it apart clean it up and lubed it( elec. cleaner) last summer and it's worked well ever since.
Check your declutch switch in loader control lever and you shuttle interlock relay and shuttle timer relay. And of course the FNR switch power relay and fuses.
I had replaced the timer relay when i had a problem with mine, only to find out it was the push button switch was sticking internally on the loader stick. I replaced the switch(not available from Case) with the same oem switch made by Otto(iirc).
I have power At the forward and reverse Relays on terminal 85 ( control ) coming from the fwd/rev Switch. Have no power at terminal 30 ( main power) for the FWD/REV Relays The schematic I have says it is sent from (Trans Relay Power). Not sure where that power source is. Put switchable power through a push button to FWD/REV Relays Terminal 87 While shifting the transmission in forward and it moved immediately.It also moved in reverse when I did the same thing. Need power feeding both these relays. Will finally check the de-clutch buttons tomorrow.
Thanks for that info. Simon
Any updates?
Unit had power Bypassing the safety circuits by someone else. The burnt Relays were caused by loose connections where the relay plugs into the receptacle. The real problem from all the testing i did was the interlock timer Relay not working. I never did finish it as someone else bypassed it all which i wouldnt do in case of a short that could cause a melt down. Unit running in by pass.