Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 590SM Series II Gallons per hour

DualsportWA ยท 2021-04-29 11:56

Hi everyone- I searched and found some info on what you all are getting for gallons/hour, but didn't see anything about the 590SM- I got one recently and am wondering what you all are seeing for gallons/hour with this class machine (19,500lb, fully equipped).

Replies4
  1. #1gggraham2021-04-29 13:27

    These the specs you require?

  2. #2gggraham2021-04-29 13:29

    Oooops wrong specs I sent first series, here are series 2 specs.

  3. #3skyking12021-04-29 14:22

    It's really variable on a backhoe. Are you mainlining 8 inch ductile iron pipe at 48 in? That's going to run a lot more fuel than doing a little grading and loading trucks.

  4. #4DualsportWA2021-04-30 12:44

    Thanks guys- I'll start by trying to calculate what I'm using currently. Hard to be exact, I don't have a way to capture gallons coming out of my transfer tank . Going off the fuel gauge and hour meter.