Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CASE 621zf

Eric7300 · 2022-12-29 00:46

Wondering wear I can go to look up my serial number for wheel loader I bought. Any information is appreciated #JAK0021467 why does my tag say 621ZF and by serial number it should have a Clark I believe…

Replies7
  1. #1alrman2022-12-29 22:14

    The parts book shows ZF transmission from JAK0020901 onwards. So it likely is a ZF .... bummer....

  2. #2Eric73002022-12-30 18:15
  3. #3Eric73002023-01-01 02:33

    Is there a site I can look vin up on to get all information one machine? Exact year? Trans? Ect ?

  4. #4Bigbert2023-01-05 04:19

    ZF always got 3 reverse gears. 4 forward.

  5. #5Eric73002023-01-05 15:33

    I must have a Clark transmission. Wonder why it says zf after 621 tho hmmm

  6. #6Bigbert2023-01-06 04:44

    Hi Eric, so take a few pics of tranny and we are sure about brand

  7. #7Coy Lancaster2023-01-08 10:05

    If I remember correctly the ZF meant Z-bar bucket link and F was a designation for feedlot machines. They had longer loader arms on them I think.