Hello, Long time reader first time poster. I have a 2012 case 650L with 3100 hours, clearing some bush today, well near the end of the day I got the following stop message on the dash "Pump left Forw SC to Bat or OC" It goes in reverse and will turn fine as well in reverse both ways, try go forward and the right track will try go forward a bit then the stop alarm will come on with that message and stop the machine. I'm assuming the message means a connection issue between solenoid control and fuses or between the joystick? Any idea where to start? The machine is in the middle of nowhere in the bush so hoping to go back prepared as I can. Machine is newer to me so don't have a service manual yet, going to try get one tomorrow. Thanks Stefan
The guru's are going to want a serial#
Vin: NCDC60067
Sounds like you may have gotten a stick or something up in the hydro pump area and pulled a wire loose, or you have a sensor that went out.
I diagnosed it to the left hydrostatic pump forward solenoid if anyone else runs into this problem in the future.