Hi, I'm looking at a case 70xt. It's nice but when I push both sticks forward all the way, the right side is faster than the left. Nothing feels wrong with the slower side, maybe just an adjustment? Is there an adjustment? Thanks
There is an adjustment that can be made on on the travel in the sticks.
Is the adjustment under the seat like an 1840?
Yes. 70XT is a good machine. The only thing I did not like was lack of two speed. Big power in small package.
Thanks, I'm going to try to pick it up I think. Seemed liked a lot of skid loader in a mid size package...which is what I'm looking for.
I had a '03 70XT for two years, great machine but not having the two speed(and cab/heat...) for me was a deal breaker. Was very powerful though and a good machine for someone that wanted a basic work horse.