Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 75XT skidsteer

chadalliac ยท 2015-07-08 08:03

Is there a place online to get service manual I think I have a wheel motor leaking into the chain case any advice is greatly appreciated Thanks Chad.

Replies2
  1. #1Georgia Iron2015-07-08 14:01

    Pull the cover off between the wheels and see if one side is more full or the chain case oil is thinner from the 10w x 30 leaking in. Run it until it costs to much to add oil. I had the same problem had both motors taken out, I went ahead and did both at the same time. Had the original s rebuilt, they only lasted 8 hours, had to have the motors taken out again and bought new. Cost me 5k then, the new ones are supposed to be improved but they are starting to leak again. Ebay has the manuals for 250 to 500. Good luck.

  2. #2chadalliac2015-07-08 22:14

    Thank you for the info I will probably do both also the dealer said new motor was 2500 apiece and to get them rebuilt probably 1500 and 2 weeks turnaround how many hours do you have on the new ones? Thanks again Chad