Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 850b Track Loader

Wolfe Grading ยท 2014-06-23 14:18

I have owned a Case 850b Track Loader for 15 years.I have rebuilt every part on one and also own a Case 1155D that I know from front to back.I have a lot of good used parts for 850B.Would also be glad to help someone on repair questions.This is my first time posting. Wolfe Grading

Replies10
  1. #1KevinArmentrout2014-06-26 11:10

    Hello Welcome Wolfe Grading! I'm kind of a newbie myself. I posted about the CASE 1450 Suction Filter. Maybe you have some ideas about that. I believe it's similar to the 1155D Thanks!

  2. #2Jmac672014-08-03 20:26

    Hello I'm a new forum member as well, welcome aboard. I have a case 850c I was hoping if you know of a place to get aftermarket track shoes. Thanks, Jmac67

  3. #3Beer man2014-08-27 21:27

    I'm looking for a transmission dip stick. Do you have one

  4. #4wheeliemanmick2015-10-21 07:11

    :drinkup hi there is there any chance you have any bull gears n pinion avail ?

  5. #5Wolfe Grading2015-10-23 09:11

    Wolfe Grading I have a total rebuilt final drive with new gears

  6. #6bronco712015-10-29 19:35

    Welcome! Newbie here also....any idea where there is a bevel gear and pinion for a straight 1150? I'm not ready to pay Case the new price, lol

  7. #7wheeliemanmick2015-10-29 20:40

    Hi buddy iv managed to track down some cheap quotes new aftermarket gears .! finleyparts n ebay has some listings but someone herr probs has a cheap complete final ! Some suppliers are gangsters with there high prices ! $hop around

  8. #8bronco712015-10-29 20:47

    Thanks, I think I found a set! Mine uses a bevel gear instead of a bull gear setup and is a split year model so it has to go by trans serial number, very hard to find the correct set! Previous owner recieved the wrong set 2x and decided to dump it as he has 2 almost new D5's that he runs....

  9. #9wheeliemanmick2015-10-31 06:28

    thats no good ! from my research straight 850 has diffrent pinion n bevel than 850 b c d all run the same regardless of serial numbers the final drive housing is the same on all those models i wonder how many people have replaced bevel gear in final drive . Without replacing pinion shaft in gearbox ????

  10. #10wheeliemanmick2015-10-31 06:33

    Casece.com - manuals search part no by model of machine get part number then compare to aftermarket Iv seen these gears in the us $750 cheap az chips