Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 850c replacement seat cushions

Jmac67 ยท 2014-05-14 20:12

Hi, just purchased a Case 850c crawler with backhoe, I was wondering where I may be able to find replacement cushions and armrests. This is the seat that flips over to sit and operate the backhoe. Case part numbers : R-36769 R48745 cushions R-39322 armrests Thanks, J-Mac

Replies4
  1. #1DMiller2014-05-15 07:22

    I could not find seat parts for my old Allis, went to a local furniture store that does upholstery, gave the guy that does that my seat base parts and some rough dimensions $170 later I had a brand new seat, all new foam, UV protected pleather(vinyl) and looks better I think than the OE style seat. Had it back in three days.

  2. #2Jmac672014-05-18 20:47

    Thanks for the info,Great idea! John

  3. #3viking12014-05-26 22:09

    This is super-easy to do yourself (although it will be less than a pro job). Check out what I did to mine here HeavyEquipmentForums . Still holding up after 6 months+; if I can do it, ANYONE can.....

  4. #4Jmac672014-05-28 19:32

    Wow great job, I like the diamond plate for better strength, your machine looks great too, I will be in touch with you when iam ready to paint mine and decal it. Thanks again, John