Hello, This is my first post and I really hope you can help. Background: I have a 2022 Case 851FX 100hp backhoe that I bought new and it currently has 130 hours on it. I am just a homeowner that bought it to excavate my 150 acres of vacant property in Alabama to build our house. I have not had any issues till now and the backhoe worked 18 hours the day before and 4 hours the day the issue started. The backhoe was running great and all at once lost power. It starts out at normal RPM and under any load it drops RPM and struggles to even move. Happens warm or cold. I replaced both fuel filters, drained the fuel tank, refilled, and had the same issue. I called Case and paid to have a Case technician representative out to diagnose the issue. Although the Case tech knew the model number, the serial number, and the issue they said they do not have the SW to look up issues with that backhoe model and took my $550. They told me that the backhoe that I bought new from a dealer in KY and had delivered in AL was intended for use in India. The dealer in KY has not been able to tell me what affordable software to buy to diagnose. The Case rep that came out had no issues connecting to the backhoe from a physical connection perspective. They were able to tell me that the fuel pressure was normal. Just unable to leverage my serial number to translate the error codes into useful information. I currently live in Michigan and wasted a weeks vacation due to my backhoe issues. If I cannot get his issue resolved, my next corse of action is legal - both the KY dealer and Case USA. My question: Does anyone know of an affordable diagnostic unit or laptop software that will connect to a 2022 Case 851FX backhoe intended for India and help me get working? In English - as it is the only language I know :>). Backhoe tag: Model 851 FX-4WD Product Identification *NKJ851FXCNKH28___* (last 3 digits are numbers as well) Month & Year 08-2022 THANKS!!!
Any errors on display?
None. I had the yellow ! in a diamond when it started, but it went away after a minutes and never came back. No matter how many time I start it and try to debug it, the diamond ! never came back - yet the issue remains. Thanks
Is the KY "dealer" that you purchased this machine from, a authorized , factory CASE construction equipment dealer? Or just a random equipment dealer? Being a 2022, - that new and if it was built for grey market/ overseas use only i.e. a non EPA compliant engine, I don't think the US dealers are going to be able to read it. Take a picture of the engine tag , and the serial number tag , and post them up.
The KY dealer is not a Case authorized dealer, yet sells all brands. Being a homeowner and not a frequent heavy equipment buyer I was not aware what I was buying and from whom. The backhoe is EPA compliant - DEF fluid and such. Not sure what grey market means to know the answer. Here is the serial number plate. I do not have a pic of the engine tag, as I am 800 miles away from the machine currently. Thanks
DEF fluid on this side (blue cap).
Have you or are you able to check the fuel pressure at low pressure pump.