Got an 85xt that won't travel forward or backwards. Loader hydraulics function as they should. There is no moaning or noises to indicate that the brakes are stuck on and it's trying to drive through them, it's as if the machine isn't even trying to move. Every once in a while it will briefly move, then stop, leading me to believe it is an electrical problem. Any advice on where to start looking?
I haven't had a great deal to to with 85XT's. But if there are no warning lights on, that's good. Does it have 3 x green lights for operator presence? eg seat/safety bar etc? There is a solonoid (#25) for neutral, at the tandem pump control body - probably worth taking a look there & checking power & spool (#27) operation....... edit - does park brake light go off?
Thanks for the picture. Wires going to the switch indicating parking brake operation have been cut. The seat bar, and seat switch green LED indicators are lit up, and seem to be working properly. Someone broke the screw holding the plug onto the solenoid (number 25) in the picture you posted. I'm thinking the problem is there. I assume the solenoid keeps things in neutral with no power, and is engaged allowing the machine to move when 12V is applied. I will make some jumper wires and confirm this operation, thanks for the help.
Case 85xt I need help. I have the same problem with my case 85xt.
Case 85xt Case 85XT won't move. Loader hydraulics work fine, no warning lights. Do u or anyone recall what it took to fix problem? :OMG
Did you check that solenoid as shown in the diagram above? Check for power and operation.
Case 85xt I checked power supply to the best of my knowledge, by applying 12v and ground to the solenoid and I heard a clicking noise. Is that the proper procedure for checking that or is there another way to check it? Any information you would have concerning this would be helpful. Thank you for any input and help you can give me.
I have had same issues with my 90XT. I would move the relay fuses around and was able to get it to move. I replaced all relays about a year ago and no issues to date. Check you relay connections for corrosion and dirt. I have also had to bypass or replace the safety switches. The last one I fixed was the seat bar switch.
I'm going to sure try that in the am. We sure thank you.
I had a similar issue with a 465 and it was the sensor that reads the cab being down and secured.