Hello everyone, New to the forum. Thanks to read my message. 2004 Case 90 XT Used my 90 XT in my driveway all winter worked great. Spring hit, and I decided to repair the auxiliary flow control cable on the machine. The old one was rusted solid. I finally figured out which cable to use, replaced it. After I replaced it I hooked up a grapple bucket to the machine. This is the first time I have hooked up the grapple bucket. Took the machine out to test. I was running it for about 30 minutes When I started losing power. It is most noticeable on the Lift function. If I Have the bucket with anything in it it won’t lift it at all. If the bucket is empty and I’m full throttle it will lift it half speed. If I have the throttle at quarter speed or half speed the bucket won’t raise at all. I am new to hydraulics. Would it have something to do with the auxiliary cable adjustment? I cannot find any good information on how to adjust the cable? I’ve tried to use the machine While moving the auxiliary pedal and lifting at the same time. With auxiliary cable is fully engaged the lift does not work which I assume is normal? Any position of the pedal I cannot get the Lift function to properly work. Can you help we greatly appreciated.
Warren there's a skid steer section on here you need to post in-chances are there's more people there that are experienced with skid steers and they can answer your question. Put your serial number in there too. I may have a manual for that machine. I bought some from a former Case dealer . I'll look and see. Welcome to the group!
thanks so much for the reply! Any help would be great! Here is my cell phone number. XXX XXX XXXX. Hope to hear from you.
I just moved this thread to the Skid Steer Forum, and hid the other one. Also, Warren, I took the liberty of editing out your phone number. Unless you REALLY want it out there in cyberspace, in front of all the spammers and scammers and God knows who else that might take advantage of it, we recommend not posting such personal contact information. Of course, if you're happy to chance it, you're welcome to post it again. Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums. Hopefully somebody will be along presently that can give you some insight into that problem.