Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Source for Case 580D complete decal set.

Rick Frye ยท 2023-02-20 14:27

I am just beginning the restoration of a 1983 Case 580D. I have sourced many repair parts such as king pin and parts, shuttle shifter rebuild kit, miscellaneous wiring parts like lights, new 18" rear bucket, and seal kits for some of the leaking cylinders. I am now considering a new paint job for the 580D and am trying to find a complete decal kit. Seems impossible to find all the warning decals and others such as the maintenance schedule decal. Does anyone have a source for a complete set of decals for this backhoe? I have checked Ebay, Amazon, and several parts companies on the internet. Any help would be appreciated...

Replies2
  1. #1gggraham2023-02-27 15:02

    Here if you have a good camera and the decals are decent you can take a picture and any good vinyl decal printer near you should be able to duplicate.

  2. #2Tinkerer2023-02-27 15:16

    The kits are not available from CNH. But many of the individual decals are. Vendors on eBay offer the basic sets for sale. https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/c...ckhoe/cn/C3D06496-EFBE-E111-9FCE-005056875BD6