anyone know where I could find the specs of the bushings. I have the part numbers just dont want to pay the dealers price.
What you working on and how many numbers you got? Some aftermarket stuff is available and sometimes the parts breakdown gives you some clues in the description.
a case 580sl i have the parts numbers, but case wants about $1,400
Well, well still don't know exactly what you need in order to offer some good suggestions. However, try Joseph Industries. http://www.joseph.com/Default.asp And if you're looking for pin bushings, and can determine the dimensions, try Ball Bushing Whse. They also sell the lip seals for pin bushings. http://www.ebushing.com/
I need bushing part numbers D129264 100696a1 135249a1 135248a1 D37495 d127167 107124a1 pin 118901a1 386092a2 They are the bushings for teh rear bucket, and one for the hoe. and need the bushing for the front loader where the piston connects to the arm. I dont know how to mesure them or have the special tool to do it.
All those are good numbers at Joseph website, some show in stock, others show call. Don't forget to replace lip seals as well.
what are lip seals ,sorry my very first backhoe
580SL Bushing/Pin Prices Wow that booger is worn out eh? I would offer this.. Go to http://www.colemanequip.com Search and find your machine and then you can see these prices. You may can get ALL this cheaper elsewhere, but this is a pretty good place to get genuine Case parts, and they do stock lots. D129264 $ 24.63 100696a1 $ 27.30 135249a1 $ 31.70 135248a1 $ 18.31 D37495 $ 17.18 d127167 $ 33.35 107124a1 $ 19.34 pin 118901a1 $ 106.2 386092a2 $ 126.39 IF I did not make a mistake... How does these compare to the prices you got already? Edit: I actually had trouble finding these parts on the bucket diagram. Be sure you got the correct part numbers and quantites. You got something to get the old bushing out and the new ones in?
They are about 1 buck cheaper then the dealer i bought my machine from. I got the machine for 19,250. ex- hoe. cab with great glass. 7,000 miles. no oil leaks in motor, two stick control. everywhere i looke they all wanted over 22,000
Be sure to check out what willie59 advised.. But I did find this place http://www.highwayandheavyparts.com/?searchStr=118901a1&_a=viewCat They show all the parts aftermarket and that $126 pin is $ 68.43 from them. I know NOTHING about this company, I just found them with a search. And I suppose you mean 7000 hours.. What year model is this?
thanks bowen. this site is very helpful. it is a 96
phase II