Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case cab wanted

frank williams ยท 2021-06-06 21:11

I'm looking for a good cab or a repairable one for a case 580 super E

Replies8
  1. #1Tinkerer2021-06-07 09:33

    Welcome to HEF, Frank ! Have you done an internet search for construction equipment salvage yards ? If you have an open ROPS on it there is a kit available to enclose it. https://www.cabdepot.com/products/Case/020580E0308BR

  2. #2frank williams2021-06-07 20:41

    Thanks, I'll give it a try.

  3. #3Bootheal2021-06-07 21:47

    I was roaming around in a junkyard today climbing in and over stuff. I should have looked closely for this. There are several case cabs - open and enclosed in various conditions.

  4. #4skata2021-06-08 01:47

    https://www.machinerytrader.com/lis...uipment/dismantled-machines/manufacturer/case

  5. #5thepumpguysc2021-06-08 03:11

    E-backhoeparts.com Dale at tractor stuff..

  6. #6frank williams2021-06-08 09:05

    Can you give me a name of the junkyard and a location , Maybe a phone number or email address.

  7. #7Tinkerer2021-06-08 09:14

    A friend of mine recently bought a hood assembly for his 580SL from this man. His inventory of Case backhoes is huge ! https://www.sewlparts.com/

  8. #8Bootheal2021-06-08 12:43

    Carl is one of several parts guys that answer the phone and arrange for parts to be shipped. physical site is Wolf Lake Illinois. He would know if they would have something useable for you. Business: Good luck.