Hello folks, new to the forum but have visited from time to time. I have a 2005 CX240, one day it started loading full stroke to lower and finally “broke free” and lowered as normal. It raised back up as normal but the same thing again with the engine loading up from pump going into full stroke and would not lower again. The next day when fluid was cold (boom still stuck in full raise) it loaded up again but broke loose and lowered with ease again. Now no matter what I cannot get the boom to lower and it is fully raised. All other functions work as they should. Machine has 7700 hrs on it. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Good day Tom Suggest you switch on the start key - close the control lock out (Do not start the motor) - operate boom lower if it goes down, this could be a cylinder problem. Kind regards Uffex
Thanks uffex, I didn’t think to try that. I have never seen this prompt available on my screen though.
Tom, if the machine has been standing for a while, run it up to charge the accumulator and then follow the previous instructions. Stay safe uffex
Thank you sir.
Hi does your machine have hose burst valves on the of the boom cylinders
Good day folks If you need to be sure you are on the correct track attached a couple of documents that may help, a s I grow older I find that pissing everyone off is a piece of cake pleasing all is almost impossible. Stay safe Uffex
Missing docs
No they dont.
Thanks so much.