Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case CX36B Hydraulic filter location

Diggernh ยท 2021-03-22 10:43

First time positing here but have enjoyed reading for many years. Recently purchased a 05 Case cx36B and am working on servicing it (have ordered manuals but do not have them yet). Curious if anyone knows where the hydro filter location is? Its a cartridge style one, not a spin on. For the life of me I can not locate it. I appreciate any insight on this.

Replies2
  1. #1Diggernh2021-03-22 13:18

    Thinking this should have been posted in the smaller excavator section. Can someone move it? I found this, and it indicates its possibly in the hydro tank? Although another diagram shows it on the completely different side of the machine. I am starting to think its in the tank itself but too worried about yanking stuff out of there without knowing.

  2. #2Diggernh2021-03-23 14:12

    It was located in the tank. Got it swapped out last night.