Hey guys problems with my new used case excavator. Was going to be performing the 1000 hr maintenance. Took her down to the barn to get her all cleaned up. Finished cleaning her up went to move her into shop. Opened thumb all the way went to curl the bucket in and thumb started closing tried to push button back to open didn’t respond. Thumb closed all the way and just kept running the lines under the floor started shaking I shut machine off. Looked around for leaks or broken lines. Saw nothing unusual started it back up lines not shaking anymore but thumb is non responsive. I have 12v going to button on handle but no voltage going to hydraulic solenoid. Checked resistance of both solenoid one was 13ohm the other was .2 ohm. Apparently you can’t buy just the switch u have to buy the whole grip. Is there anyway I could trouble shoot this anymore before buying grip? The wires come off thumb switch and go to a small magic box in the handle. Can’t find any info on magic box and what it does. Thanks
No replies yet.