Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case CX60C 9 pin connection location

kmorris ยท 2021-03-11 08:14

Hello all, I had a customer drop off a mini ex Case CX60C that needs a forced regen. He left it running all night at idle on accident and came back the next morning and it was way past the third stage manual regen. I have a computer with all the cables but I can not find the 9 pin connector on this machine. Has anyone else had this problem or I'm I dealing with something new? He has a case skid steer same year model that he bought at the same time and it has a 9 pin connector in plan site. I'm to the point of tilting the cab on this one.

Replies1
  1. #1kmorris2021-03-11 12:57

    If anyone ever runs into this, it is not a 9 pin connector like the skid steers. It is a yanmar connector that is under and behind the ecm zipped tied to a set of wires. I had to remove the seat and the back panel to get to it.