Hi guys new member here. I just purchased case 2016 cx80c with 2000 hours on it and I’m having issues with it. It seems that my hydraulic rate is super low On the display when under power shows only 2.7gph. My rpm’s are up so it’s not engine problem. What is the best way to diagnose it.
You didn't get any replies in two years. Sorry for that, it happens. I don't have any solutions, sorry about that too. Considering one of these to replace my much older PC40 and am leery of all the electronic do-dads on all the new ones. There is just no fixing the crap if it is not just a lose wire or connection. In time I think most of this new stuff will end up as yard ornaments because of the electronics long before the rest of the machine is worn out. How are you doing with yours? Did you figure out the flow rate indication problem? Do you think it has enough power? That engine is one of the lower HP units on the market of 80 size excavators. I'm leaning to Case because of the specification numbers and that so many rentals have them. Either Case or JCB but JCB machines are typically British over complicated. There is always Bobcat I guess.
That is the fuel flow.