Found this FFC snowplow for Case backhoes. It's a pin-on style (not quick attach). I have the quick attach style where the attachment has hooks on top and loops on bottom for the retractable q/a pins. I love my FFC q/a system and would really like to get this plow and I wonder if there's an easy way to adapt it to the quick attach style. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300206622429&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=020
Duke couldn't you just get the ears for your system and get a peice of steel stock and weld them to that ? looks like that is all there is it to what's there now ?
Maybe, but I'm not sure if the big steel mounting plate on the back and those mount holes are the same size as the spread (vertical/horizontal) on the q/a mount hooks on top and holes on bottom.
Duke, I have that same plow and we put it on our skidsteer (Case445CTL). I can tell you it would be small for your backhoe if you change the plate over to the FFC quick coupler. Its not small as far as the length (10') but as far as strength, height , springs, etc. It is made for a skid steer or light duty plowing with a backhoe. I have a FFC Backhoe plow like you are looking for it is alot larger in size, height, strength , weight, more springs etc. And that one is in the shop getting welded back together now. The point i am trying to get across , is the picture doesnt show you the size of it compared to the FFC backhoe plow. And i believe it is way small for hoe. GOod luck, doug
thanks, I need that kind of input. I thought it looked "light", too It looks like an ordinary Western pro-plow with an adaptor on the back.
I agree on that . depends on what your going to plow with it streets i would just use some pins in the bucket with a one way with a chain ,parking lot be the same kinds of set up but reversable.