Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

does anybody know?

d6catd ยท 2008-03-24 23:27

hey guys whats up? i have a question i operate a 420e and been doing it for a while but today i was going back to the yard and it just shut down....wouldnt start not a sound so the first the i checked was the fuses for some reason it keeps poping ignition fuses and im not sure why any help would be appreciated thanks:usa

Replies6
  1. #1Sageair2008-03-28 22:12

    I may be AFU but I believe the igniton fuse actually just supplies power to the fuel shutoff solenoid. Perhaps the wire is chafed somewhere and is grounding out at times. I had that very thing happen on our John Deere 310.

  2. #2alyana2008-06-17 18:08

    I'm so tired everyday because our tractor needs to be repaired. My colleague said that it will not work anymore and may put a lot of disaster on our farm. He said that the best way to do is to buy a new one. He recommended to me one of the latest tractors today and it was called CCS tractors . I guess he's right because tasks in the farm was lessened and we are happy about it. if you have time to visit their site, please click the link above. I am happy to share it with you. thanks.

  3. #3Steve Frazier2008-06-17 19:57

    Me thinks alyana has something to do with CCS Tractors. Hmmmmmm

  4. #4fireman0502008-06-17 20:06

    me 2

  5. #5CaptDave2008-06-18 10:15

    Geez, so the tractor needs repair. Lets go buy a new one. Yes me thinks I hear a sales pitch.

  6. #6digger242j2008-06-18 11:25

    You guys are sooo cynical...