Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case MC 1155E Track Loader

SlicBrig ยท 2016-10-19 22:18

I purchased a Case MC 1155E , that has a winch that is leaking. There is no name plate data on the winch, the winch hydraulic motor is a Commercial Intertech. I also can' t find a serial number for loader. I was wondering if anyone new what Brand the winch is and where to find the serial number of the loader.

Replies2
  1. #1hetkind2016-10-20 07:45

    I would simply pull the hydraulic motor off and get it to my local hydraulic rebuilder. He has seen every motor, actuator, valve assembly, fitting out there and has a rolodex of seal suppliers. I don't mind paying him $60 shop hour for his expertise. Howard

  2. #2SlicBrig2016-10-20 18:38

    Case MC 1155E Thanks, I would gladly pay, this leak is on the opposite side of the hydraulic motor.(I think)