Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to do a proper search on past posts

good-dog ยท 2016-10-20 12:02

Hello all .Was wondering how to do a search to locate info on a 2003 John Deere 110 tbl backhoe . In particular I think I have a problem with the engine speed sensor or the ground speed sensor. I have read some info on a flywheel sensor but my manual does not mention that. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1redneckracin2016-10-20 15:29

    go to google type in your key words, then put in "site:HeavyEquipmentForums"

  2. #2digger242j2016-10-20 20:09

    Yep. That's good advice. The Forum's search function won't return results for anything of three characters or fewer, because it'd eat an awful lot of resources to catalogue shorter items like that. Unfortunately, that also prevents searching for a lot of models of equipment, because lots of them are three characters. People seem to get good results using the site specific Google search as described above.

  3. #3good-dog2016-10-22 18:42

    ok thanks will give that a try