Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case Parts Online

bowen ยท 2013-05-09 11:58

Is anyone beside me having trouble getting into the Case parts diagrams online? :Banghead I can get into Coleman's parts but I do not like it. They do show prices but no page numbers and it hard to print from. I used to go to Eldridge then click on construction parts which took you straight to the Case parts dagrams. This no longer works. It seems that Case is gonna force you to buy direct from them online or deal only with local dealers. Something has changed. I think they are trying to eliminate cheaper online sales.

Replies3
  1. #1nova4812013-05-09 12:06

    I just went there and had no problems. I'm registered and when I sign in it goes to my local dealer and works fine Ron

  2. #2alrman2013-05-09 16:51

    They changed their websites around Christmas time Bowen. Some dealers still have their old websites active & they are linking to the old parts site which is down, or have not updated the new parts link. Maybe you are going to the old PV Associates site still? :beatsme New Link - http://partstore.casece.com/us/parts-search.html#epc::model_find It's been discussed here -

  3. #3ctaco2013-08-08 01:45

    Try this https://ngpc.cnh.com/Lp/es/cbs?brand=CSCE&region=EUR&sma=&locale=en_GB